'Excellent IBDP results for AISA!
New Secondary Attendance and School Uniforms Policy.
Congratulations to all the teams, and well done to those who were returned with awards.
Elementary students from K1-Grade 5 ran laps on AISA's soccer field to raise money to support the Terry Fox Cancer Research Fund
The middle school division celebrated the academic achievements of our students on Thursday, February 19th.
We are very proud of our Little Lions and how they represented AISA and themselves at the first ever JEAC Track meet.
Celebrating International Mother Language Day
Students participated in 18 stations designed to test their athletic ability and team spirit.
- TueSep27 HS Assembly 1, period 3
- TueSep27 UK University Fair 10:40 AM to 11:15 AM
- TueSep27 After School Activity: Gardening Club; Badminton Battles; Ballet 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- WedSep28 Progress Reports
- WedSep28 HS Elections Boys Assembly 10:45 AM to 11:15 AM
- WedSep28 HS Election Girls Assembly 11:20 AM to 11:50 AM
- WedSep28 After School Activity: 3D Coding & Robotics; Mad Science; Piano & Guitar Lessons 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- WedSep28 Arabic Curriculum Evening (for AFL parents and teachers) 5:30 PM
- ThuSep29 Parent Coffee #1 "The Overparenting Trap" 1:45 PM to 2:45 PM
- ThuSep29 After School Activity: Speech & Drama 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- SatOct01 SAT
- SunOct02 Islamic New Year (School Closed)