Fast Facts about AISA
- An international school with 77 nationalities among its students.
- An American school with a curriculum based on the Virginia state standards.
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) school offering the IB Primary Years and IB Diploma programs (PYP and DP).
- A school which is coeducational in elementary and gender-segregated in secondary.
- A school of 1200 students.
- A well-established school with strong links to the local community.
- Fully accredited in the USA by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges and internationally by the Council of International Schools.
Our 77 nationalities are broken down into these geographic locations.