Please apply to the exact grade with reference to the table below. This is our criteria regarding the age groups and the relevant grades that the students are tested to. Applications to the incorrect grades will be considered for the age-appropriate grades only
Applications will then be pre-screened by AISA counselors. Candidates of accepted applications will be called in for testing (Grades 1-12) or for a playdate (KG1 – KG2).
For the initial application, we require the following documents:
- A completed AISA application form
- A copy of the student’s current year report and the previous two years’ final reports OR Nursery Reports
- AISA recommendation form
- Standardized test scores .
- Specialist reports supporting the Learning Resources & Health Information section on the application
- A copy of the student’s valid passport
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate translated into English or Arabic
Please provide the complete application packet with the required documents. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Once the student has been accepted, an email will be sent out to the email addresses provided on the applications. Please provide email addresses that are always accessible to you.
A one-time, non-refundable advanced tuition fee of 2000 AED will be due in five working days from the date of offer to secure a place for the student. After one week, AISA reserves the right to offer this seat to another student.
The following documents are then required to complete the student's file:
- Completed AISA health form with copies of immunization records
- If bus service is required, complete Transport Application Form by following this link .
Then submit it to Transport Coordinator Mr. Jay Kumar
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +971 2 207 2848
(For KG1 students: Confirm bus availability to your location before accepting the offer)
- 3 labeled recent passport-size photos
- Copy of the mother and father’s passports and UAE residency visas
- Copy of the student’s UAE residency visa
- Copy of the student’s Emirates ID (both sides)
- Transport Application Form if bus service is required
Payment of the enrollment fee cannot be made unless these documents are delivered to the admissions office.
For students living abroad, the official UAE documents can be presented upon completion after arrival to Abu Dhabi.
If the student is accepted into grade 11 and interested in the IB Diploma Program, he or she must take additional math and English placement tests. These results, along with past transcripts, will be reviewed by the DP Coordinator to determine acceptance into the IBDP.
When an application is declined, that decision is final. The reasons for refusing a candidate will not be discussed.
During the first week of the new school year, the following documents are required:
- Original final year school report
- School transfer certificate/letter:
- If transferring from within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi- please pick up a letter from the Registrar’s office with the AISA ESIS number in order for your child’s previous school to transfer him/her to AISA
- If transferring from within the UAE (outside of Abu Dhabi)- you will need to provide a transfer certificate by the student’s last school attended
- If transferring from outside the UAE, you will need to provide an attested transfer letter signed and stamped by the student’s last school attended
*For birth certificates, attestation is required from the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the country of origin
**For transfer letters, attestation is required from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy of the country of origin.
Exemption of attestation requirements applies only to schools in North America, West Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REQUIRED FORMS ARE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER AISA FORMS.